Glimpses of a Morons life

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Corporate Parties

Somehow I have never been able to grasp the concept of this event.Usually there is free flowing alcohol but there is bosses wife as well so you cannot drink too much and if the orgranizer really wants his bonus he will make it a family event and then there will be children too.

who cares!!!!

Yesterday ,there was such a party. I had fun but I am expecting monday to be even more exctiting as there will be some music in the office for sure.

The girls who look so dumb on weekdays were nothing short of hotties( any girl is Aishwarya once I am drunk) .Anyways as usual I was looking at girls dancing away to impress you know who and I was sitting in a corner gulping down one drink after another.

Just to provide you some background, I am interested in two girls in my office, not that it makes a difference to them but I am still interested and after yesterday I really doubt they are going to be interested in me anyways.

So fuck the girls!!Drink to the last drop!!!!!

Finally the animal,I mean the party animal in me was aroused after some 5 bears, 2 Whisky , 1 wine and 2 oldmonks. (You see I believe in tasting everything around because "Kal ho na ho" .No ,I am not drunk any more that was a pure PJ)

You are not reading this for the party description ,are you? Let me tell you the interesting part and that happens after I get drunk. So I was drunk and waiting outside the lift and there was huge a crowd and one of the two girls that I am/was interested in was standing right ahead of me and ,you know, I can be a real gentleman in such situations. The only problem is my language.The drunk crowd in india is not so benign to girls was all I meant when I told her: "Wait for the next lift or you will get squeezed".

Okay....that is one thing I am going to remember for a long time but before that also I did certain acts of chivalry which could be of interest to you but the problem is I can only recall them hazily....I will keep you posted as and when I recall them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home