Glimpses of a Morons life

Monday, October 16, 2006

Corporate Mondays

Monday : No body likes it... me included. Missed a morning meeting today and why the hell people expect me to show up at 9:30 AM on Monday. Anyways my boss is cool and nothing much happened.
After a round of ciggarette and coffee I started my work around 10:30 AM...then I saw the girl I was talking about in the last blog(Corporate Parties) by the looks on her face it was very clear that there is not much scope after what happened on Saturday....or i was just imagining.

So after I had spent about 1 hour deliberating over my chances with that girl one of my team mates called me for lunch..Oh wait a minute I had attended one of those HR meeting before lunch....there was no need to but I did not have anything better to do and more over this girl was also there in the meeting....another chance??? NAHHHH...
I don't know whether girls like rebels or not but thats what I usually am and today was no different. Yet again....I was speaking my heart out...damn it I need to control that...and thank god no one from the senior management was there.

So after the meeting I had lunch and was really sleepy so had another ciggarettes..and got back at the desk at 2:30 P.M.
Realiszation1 : Half the day is gone and I haven't really started the work....okay need to relax ...another cigarette
5:30 P.M.
Realization2 : ditch yaar bahut ho gaya kal dekhte hain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home