Glimpses of a Morons life

Friday, January 19, 2007

Confessions of a failed lover

So the first twist in the tale is that it is not I who is going to confess but believe it or not I have heard confessions of many a spurned lovers which I am going to reproduce. I don't know the ulterior motives behind these confessions because I am not a love doctor of any sorts but whatever it is ,I think it's close to Gandhi's talisman which says :

"Whenever in state of distress remember the face of the poorest man you have seen and you will find your sorrows melting away"

Thats one thing that these guys learnt well in school.

Well there are many stories that I can write here, I am just organising my thoughts . Let me start with a unique story.

So I was sharing an apartment with this guys for 4-5 months and he had a unique style of impressing a girl. He learnt the language she spoke(so whats new you will say ,dude I don't mean he learnt the language of her heart or mind he literally learnt language she spoke). The fact that he now knows around 4 indian languages(including sanskrit: this is because some one told him that Sanskrit is the mother of all Indian languages,thats called vision sir...way to go dude) and 2 foreign languages gives an estimate of his number of ex's. For the likes of me who are practically lingustically illeterate this route to "patao" a girl seems like an up hill task. But like every dog every stud has his day.One day he saw a cute chinki and then began the drama .So he comes to me and narrates his story obviously the first question I asked him is how did he manage that. After a lot of lecture on love doesn't need a language and crap he told me that he actaully taught the "chinki" a bit of english...love knows no barries.

The second story is an office romance.This is the worst kind of romance you can imagine because once you have been turned down you cannot just walk away from the situation,you just keep seeing her every day and force a smile every time you see her . This is exactly what happened with one of my best friends. Both of us use to have long discussions about what should be done and it was decided that he should resign.What i heard next day is a true example of
"You rise when you fall in love".
His boss did n't accept his resignation but he offered him permanent position in the US office.


there are many more probably I will continue that in the next blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home